The benefits of live audience polling
No downloads needed – create a unique link to access OpenMeet from any device
1. Choose what to use OpenMeet for
2. Choose when you want to use it
3. Choose which features you want to use
Watch our video
Step 1: Decide what you want to achieve using OpenMeet
Use OpenMeet to engage your audience
- The goals of your business are important, and OpenMeet can help you achieve them
- Break the ice, improve retention of information, get your audience’s opinions and questions, generate leads, and more
- Request a demo or contact us to get started using OpenMeet, and a member of our team will walk you through its many customisable options
Break the ice
Get real opinions
Step 2: Decide when you want to use OpenMeet
Use OpenMeet before, during, or after your event – or for all three
Why use OpenMeet before your event?
- Learn about your audience’s identity and their views before the meeting starts
- Collect information about audience expectations and what they think are key issues and questions
- Early audience engagement helps builds relationships
- Drive elements of your agenda based on early engagement and feedback
Why use OpenMeet during your event?
- Allow audiences to ask questions and improve their understanding of any subject matter
- Stimulate and respond to live discussion and collaboration
- Monitor your audience’s real-time emotional response
- Refer to documents you upload to the Materials screen
- Randomly select audience members for active participation
Why use OpenMeet after your event?
- Check which attendees retained your meeting’s key messages
- Get feedback and post-event assessment of the value of your event
- Generate new leads and marketing information
- Use the Meeting Report for easy data analysis and CSV downloads
Step 3: Decide which OpenMeet features you want to use
- Choose one or two, the complete set, or have custom features created for your business
- The ‘big four’ key features of OpenMeet are: its hugely customisable polls; questions; Randomiser; and ‘Pulse’ audience monitoring
- Further features include personalised meeting names, interactive word clouds, and using your organisation’s branding and imagery
- Ask us about bespoke features. Would you like alternative language versions, or perhaps a URL created for an event?
Live audience polling is just the start
The majority of OpenMeet’s features can be switched on or off, shown or hidden, in order to create your ideal audience engagement tool
• Choose a custom password
• The moderator and speaker can exchange private messages
• Approve and edit questions appearing on audience devices
Simpler Can Be Better
• Need simple polls?
• Just want to collect audience questions?
• OpenMeet is highly customisable — only use the features you need
The Art of the Possible
• Enterprise versions for global use
• Choose different settings for meetings
• Bespoke branding, custom URLs, or alternative languages
- Medical Communications Agency
We knew our client was keen to engage their audience with some kind of technology solution but they were not too clear about which one. Talking with the OpenMeet team was very informative and we were given different options to consider. In the end we used the Polls and Questions features during the event, and shared post-event materials and website links alongside an end of event evaluation, all on the delegates' own devices.
We wanted to create an interactive poll which engaged our invited guests prior to arrival. This was great in helping us acknowledge their views and shape the agenda to meet their needs. The OpenMeet team worked tirelessly in advance to understand our needs and recommend the best approach. Our delegates loved being asked what they thought in advance and it made for a much more engaged audience.
- AV Company
Our clients are very demanding. Lots of ideas and limited budgets. They demand technology solutions that are robust, branded to look like they belong to them, and flexible enough to cope with last minute and in-event changes. Using OpenMeet for the first time, we were excited to see that we could switch different aspects on and off and moderate questions before release. The private chat channel to the presenter on stage was a real added value. The OpenMeet team are very experienced and helped us delight our client.